Choosing a new car can be overwhelming, especially when you’re trying to find something that can fit the whole family. We’ve shown in our other blogs that Hyundai SUVs are the best option for your new family car. Here we’ll go into more detail and help you choose which Hyundai SUV you should upgrade to.
Tucson- The All-Rounder
The Hyundai Tucson is the perfect midsize SUV, blending convenience with style thanks to the N-Line option pack. Its impressive list of features earned it Carsales’ Best Mid-Size SUV in 2021, beating 18 other candidates.
- Shift-by-wire transmission for easy control
- Three drive modes; Normal, Economy and Sport
- Paddle shifters for a more dynamic driving experience
- 10.25-inch touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Optional heated and air-ventilated front seats
- Two back seat USB ports to keep passengers or kids entertained
- Multi-Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist and Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist work together to make backing up safe and easy. They’ll alert you if you’re about to hit an obstacle or pedestrian, or if another vehicle enters your blind spot. If necessary, they’ll even automatically apply the brake to avoid a collision
Kona - The Electrifying Experience
For the environmentally and economically conscious driver with plenty of style, the all-electric Kona SUV, Australia’s first 100% electric small SUV, is the way to go.
- A huge 484km of pure electric driving range
- Regenerative braking- using the paddle shifters on the steering wheel, you can recharge the battery by capturing kinetic energy when coasting or applying brakes for improved efficiency and extended driving range
- Aerodynamic wheels and body to maximise efficiency
- Steering wheel-mounted phone, volume and cruise control for safe and easy switching
- Gear selection and electronic parking brake at the touch of a centre console-mounted button
- Projected heads-up display
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Lane assist uses cameras to detect when you’re drifting and corrects your path while also monitoring driver attention and providing a warning if you need a break
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist senses the road ahead and warns you if there’s a vehicle, cyclist or pedestrian in the way. If you don’t intervene to avoid them the system will automatically brake for you.
- Recharge from 10% to 80% in only 47 minutes when connected to a 100kw DC station
- Charging can be easily scheduled to take advantage of off-peak times so your Kona is always ready when you need it
- Kona comes with an emergency cable that fits a standard household outlet for when you get stuck
Palisade- The Big Boss
For those needing the maximum amount of passenger and cargo space the Palisade, the largest and most spacious Hyundai SUV ever, is the perfect choice for an upgrade.
- Eight luxurious and spacious seats
- A variety of ISOFIX and top-tether anchor points to securely lock in baby, child and booster seats or cargo nets
- The walk-in switch quickly collapses and slides the second row of seats forward for easy and comfortable access to the back
- The rear conversation mirror allows the driver to monitor the second and third row, while the Driver Talk can project them through the rear speakers so they can make themselves heard without raising their voice
- 311 litres of boot space even with all eight seats in use, or 704 in a five-seat configuration
- Seven USB points, including two in the back row, so nobody’s left out
- Tri-zone climate control, with air vents for every row and controls for the second-row passengers to set their own climate preferences
- Cupholders throughout
- Mode select knob with four options- Comfort for every day, Eco maximum fuel efficiency, Sport for acceleration, or Smart, which uses a learning algorithm to automatically adjust gearshift intervals based on your recent driving patterns
- Multi-terrain mode- options for Snow, Mud and Sand to give you optimal tyre traction
- Rear Occupant Alert will monitor the rear door opening and closing so nobody and nothing gets left behind. If the motion is detected inside after the car is turned off and locked an alarm will sound to alert you
- Safe Exit Assist will look after you when you’re parked. If it detects a car approaching from behind, disengagement of the child safety lock in the second row will be prevented. If a vehicle is approaching on the side of a rear passenger with an open door an alarm will sound to warn them.
All of these phenomenal SUVs, and plenty more, are available at Mantello Hyundai. Contact us today for any further enquiries or to book a test drive.